SAS Employee Discount Membership Benefits
Be sure to take advantage of FREE first visit tickets to the upcoming special exhibition, Dressing the Abbey, featuring 35 costumes from the iconic wardrobe of Downton Abbey! Join us for Members Only Day on Friday, October 22 and preview the exhibition before it opens to the general public*. Dressing the Abbey runs through January 17, 2022. Find out more here.
*Members will receive a registration link and promotion code in our weekly member newsletter!
($60 with Smithsonian)
SAS employee rate for an Individual; benefits of our basic membership level include:
- free or reduced-price admission
- 10% discount in the Museum Store (in the Museum + online)
- 10% discount at our partner museum store, the Maritime Museum Shop in Beaufort
- 10% discount in the Museum cafe, Sweet Tea & Cornbread
- subscription to Circa, the Museum’s magazine
- invitations to special events + openings
- cultural events + activities designed just for members
- This membership level is fully tax-deductible
($85 with Smithsonian)
The same benefits as a Scribe but for two adults living at the same address. This membership level is also fully tax-deductible.
($110 with Smithsonian)
The same benefits as an Archivist but also includes children living at the same address plus the opportunity to rent the Museum for a private event. Patriot level membership also includes NARM benefits. NARM is a network of more than 1,000 museums and cultural institutions across North America offering reciprocal benefits to affiliate members. This membership level is also fully tax-deductible.