MOHA Individual + Family Member Benefits
We are thrilled you’ve decided to become a member of the Museum! Listed below, are our family and individual level memberships. You can join here or renew your membership easily. Interested in adding even more to your membership? Choose the Smithsonian option for just an additional $20. If you are a current member (meaning you have joined or renewed within the last 12 months), you can add Smithsonian benefits by following the “Add Smithsonian Benefits to an Existing Membership” button.
Welcome—we look forward to seeing you at the North Carolina Museum of History!
Benefits of our basic membership level include:
- free or reduced-price admission
- 10% discount in the Museum Store (in the Museum + online)
- 10% discount at our partner museum store, the Maritime Museum Shop in Beaufort
- 10% discount in the Museum cafe, Sweet Tea & Cornbread
- subscription to Circa, the Museum’s bi-annual magazine, and its bimonthly Program Calendar of Museum events, programs + activities
- invitations to special events + openings
- cultural events + activities designed just for members
The same benefits as a Scribe but for two adults living at the same address.
The same benefits as an Archivist but also includes children living at the same address plus the opportunity to rent the Museum for a private event.
The same benefits as a Patriot plus:
- free admission for two additional adults to a ticketed exhibition
- Smithsonian Membership benefits
- free collectible ornament from our annual Museum ornament series
CURATOR’S ASSEMBLY $500
Same benefits as an Enthusiast except a larger portion can be tax-deductible.
To learn more about donor level memberships, visit the Donor Level Benefits page or the Smithsonian Affiliate Member page. Members in their early 20s to 30s who join at any membership level may request inclusion in the Young Associates. For more information on events at the Museum, visit the North Carolina Museum of History’s rental page. Use of museum facilities for private functions may involve fees.