MOHA Individual + Family Member Benefits
Benefits of our basic membership level include:
- free or reduced-price admission
- 10% discount in the Museum Store (in the Museum + online)
- 10% discount at our partner museum store, the Maritime Museum Shop in Beaufort
- 10% discount in the Museum cafe
- subscription to Circa, the Museum’s bi-annual magazine, and its bimonthly Program Calendar of Museum events, programs + activities
- invitations to special events + openings
- cultural events + activities designed just for members
- This membership level is fully tax-deductible
The same benefits as a Scribe but for two adults living at the same address. This membership level is also fully tax-deductible.
The same benefits as an Archivist but also includes children living at the same address plus the opportunity to rent the Museum for a private event.
This membership level is also fully tax-deductible.
The same benefits as a Patriot plus:
- free admission for two additional adults to a ticketed exhibition
- free collectible ornament from our annual Museum ornament series
- $230 of this membership level is tax-deductible
CURATOR’S ASSEMBLY $500
Same benefits as an Enthusiast except $480 of this membership level is tax-deductible.
To learn more about donor level memberships, visit the Donor Level Benefits page or the Smithsonian Affiliate Member page. Members in their early 20s to 30s who join at any membership level may request inclusion in the Young Associates. For more information on events at the Museum, visit the North Carolina Museum of History’s rental page. Use of museum facilities for private functions may involve fees.