MOHA Membership Tours
MOHA members have taken some exciting tours to explore history and historic sites outside of our state. Past trips have included the Hudson River Valley in New York, Charleston, South Carolina, and Washington, D.C. Check out details for our 2018 Benefactor Trip to France and check back often for updates as we have some exciting day trips in the works!
BENEFACTOR TRIP TO FRANCE
MOHA Benefactor Tour 2018: France
Our next trip for Benefactor + Gold Quill Society Members, to France in 2018, is fully booked! Please stay tuned for details on our next trip.
For those joining us this year, we’ll be traveling to Compiègne (Raleigh’s sister city), Reims, Paris and Normandy from October 31–November 11, 2018. Here are some highlights of the this once-in-a-lifetime trip:
- We’ll begin our trip at the magical Domaine Les Crayeres in the heart of Reims
- The luxury hotel will be our home for three days while we explore the region and visit Compiègne where we’ll visit the Clairiere de l’Armistice, where the Armistice was signed to end WWI
- Paris is next where we’ll jump a board the brand new luxury ship from Uniworld, the S.S. Joie de Vivre
- We’ll cruise from Paris through Normandy’s countryside, uncovering its many charms: Richard the Lionheart’s Chateau Gaillard, the medieval capital of Rouen, Monet’s beloved home in Giverny, and the famed beaches of Normandy
- You’ll have the opportunity to visit Versailles or Chateau de Malmaison
- We’ll spend the last night aboard the ship in the City of Lights, a spectacular ending to a thrilling adventure!