The iconic wardrobe from Downton Abbey™.
We are thrilled to bring this special exhibition to our members! As a perk of MOHA/Museum membership, your first visit* to the exhibition is included! Reserve your tickets here.
in celebration of this glorious exhibition, we have a special Members Only day scheduled for Friday, October 22. See the exhibition before anyone else! Registration details coming soon.
Dressing the Abbey showcases the turbulence and changes in the late Edwardian era through the 1920s through the fashions of the period while evoking fans’ favorite moments. Ticket prices are:
- $15 for General Admission
- MOHA/Museum members enjoy their first visit free*. Subsequent visits are at the discounted price of $10. Join today to enjoy this amazing benefit! *number of free tickets vary on membership level; please see below.
- $12 for seniors (62 and up), military, and educators
- $12 for Smithsonian Affiliate members
- $12 for NARM Affiliate members
- $10 for ages 7 – 17
- Children ages 6 and under are free
Benefactor and higher: 6 complimentary tickets
Dressing the Abbey weaves popular culture, fashion and history in an exhibition borrowed from Downton Abbey’s™ wardrobe. It will be on display at the North Carolina Museum of History from October 23, 2021 to January 17, 2022.
Presented by Exhibits Development Group, USA, in cooperation with Cosprop Ltd., London, England. The exhibition is not endorsed by, sponsored by, licensed by, associated with, or otherwise affiliated with the television series Downton Abbey™ NBC Universal International, Carnival Film and Television Limited or their representatives.