MOHA Membership Tours
MOHA members have the opportunity to explore history, both domestically and internationally, as a perk of membership! Past trips have included the Hudson River Valley in New York, Charleston, South Carolina, and Washington, D.C. As we plan new adventures, we will update this page so stay tuned for details on upcoming plans.
MOHA TOUR: PHILADELPHIA, SEPT. 19-22
Join other Museum members on this exclusive trip to William Penn’s “City of Brotherly Love”! While staying at the revolutionary Kimpton Monaco, located in a beautiful Old City home, we’ll explore Philadelphia through a lens you’ve never seen it through before. For three nights and four days, our tour will take us through some of the most significant historical spaces in the country. Reserve your space soon—this is sure to be a trip that fills up quickly!
Tour highlights include:
- Three nights in a deluxe room at the Kimpton Monaco
- Welcome Reception at Fox Rothschild Law Firm
- Living history tour of Valley Forge
- “A Taste of Philly” tour led by a colonial costumed guide
- Tour of the Museum of the American Revolution
- Visit to the National Constitution Center
- Behind the scenes tour of City Hall with City Councilman Brian J. O’Neill
- Historic walk through Society Hill
- Tour of the Barnes Foundation
- Dinner at an acclaimed Philadelphia restaurant
- Three lunches & breakfast daily
- Round trip economy class airfare on American Airlines
- All ground transportation in Pennsylvania
- Experienced guides throughout your stay
- Gratuities for motor coach drivers and guides
- All hotel taxes and service charges
- Baggage handling at the hotel
- All museum and historic building admission
You can read complete details and register here. A deposit in the amount of $1,000 is due for each traveler at the time of registration. That payment can be made by clicking the button below or by credit card or check when submitting your registration forms! If you would like to email your registration, please send it to Kara.
As a perk of Benefactor level membership, Benefactors enjoy specially curated tours every year. We rotate domestic and international travel annually. Last year we took the trip of a lifetime exploring WWI France beginning with our sister city of Compiègne and onto Paris and the beaches of Normandy. We are looking forward to our next international trip to Spain and Portugal coming in 2020!